Extracorporeal pain treatment and trigger point therapy with VARIO LOGIC Technology (VLT)
Extracorporeal pain treatment and trigger point therapy
The new Likawave Vario with Vario Logic Technology is a genuine innovation in extracorporeal, high-energy shockwave therapy.
Due to the intelligently controlled modulation of shockwave intensity and treatment frequency, therapy with the VARIO shockwave is more effective and, at the same time, gentler than with comparable techniques.
Thanks to the application of alternating energy and frequency during a treatment cycle, the cells can regenerate again and again even during the treatment. This avoids the cell destruction that can always result from the onslaught of waves in a linear application.
Shockingly gentle and effective
Arguments in favor of treatment with high-energy shockwaves
- Effective, gentle and outpatient pain treatment
- Rapid therapeutic effect without surgery, injections and drugs
- Always repeatable
- Positive impact on cell regeneration, the density of painful nerve fibres and the composition of the connective tissue
- Specific activation of the body’s self-healing power
- Stimulation of the metabolism
- Can be applied according to the individual patient’s indications and sensitivity to pain
Pain therapy with shockwaves – the alternate to surgery
Shockwave therapy with LIKAWAVE VARIO can always be repeated and easily applied by medically trained professional staff. It has virtually no side effects and saves your patients prolonged treatment with drugs – and frequently even surgery that has been considered unavoidable up until now.
Indications for extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Calcific shoulder (tendinosis calcarea)
- Heel pain, heel spur
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis humeri radialis)
- Golfer’s elbow (epicondylitis humeri ulnaris)
- Achilles tendon pain, achillodynia
- Pain at the tendon insertion, e.g. at the patellar tendon (patellar apex syndrome)
- Tendonitis of the trochanter of the hip, etc.
- Retarded healing of bone fractures (pseudarthrosis, nonunions)
- Chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
Tennis elbow Calcific shoulder Tibialgia Heel spur
Indications for trigger pointshockwave therapy
- Tension due to painful muscle knots (trigger points)
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Sciatic and buttock pain
Advantages in the therapeutic practice
- Quick start of therapy
- Wide range of indications
- May be repeated at any time
- High energy with great penetration depth
- Mobile and instantly applicable
- New economic boost for your practice
- Options to hire, lease or purchase the product, based on our specifications and according to the regulations of your home country
We will be pleased to assist you!
If you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Download PDF brochure